Santa’s North Pole Experience returns, November 21st – December 23rd 2020!
This year, Santa and Mrs. Claus have decided to do the trekking and are transporting their idyllic homestead, their hardest working elves, snowy hills and magical sleigh all the way from the mountainous peaks of the North Pole to Wexford’s beautiful Quay front – it will be like nothing we have seen before!
Our Santa Experience offers a captivating and immersive adventure that will ignite the magic of Christmas for everyone, aged one to one hundred!
Meet Mrs. Claus in her picturesque pantry where she will share with you a very special and very secret reindeer food recipe (it’s also one of Rudolf’s favourite treats!). Together, you will create your very own batch to take home for the reindeer to enjoy on Christmas Eve!
**Sprinkle this reindeer food outside at night
The moonlight will make it sparkle bright
As the reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home**
Afterwards, head into to Santa’s very own cinema where you will be greeted by Charlie the Elf, Santa’s film expert! Charlie will welcome you with a cone of freshly popped Christmas popcorn to enjoy while you watch an adventurous Santa story on our cinema screen.
Finally, enter Santa’s majestic library where he keeps all of his naughty and nice lists, old and new. In the library you and your family will be able to chat one-on-one with Santa, get a professional photo taken, chat about your Christmas wish list and receive a small gift to take home!
Tickets to Santa’s North Pole Experience go on sale Wednesday 23rd of September 2020 at 10am from www.wexfordwinterland.com or by phone at (053) 912 1974, Monday-Friday between 9:00–5:30.
Children aged 1yr – 12yrs: €17.00
Under 12 months: Free
1 Photo -€8.00
2 Photos – €15.00
3 Photos – €20.00
5 Photos – €30.00
*Photos are printed as 6×8″ as standard and presented in a specially designed Santa’s North Pole Experience frame folder*
* Please purchase your photos online when purchasing your tickets. You can add photos to your cart at time of purchase by selecting the Product heading at checkout *
Sensory & Disability Sessions:
This year every session on Santa’s North Pole Experience can be adapted to suit those with disabilities or sensory concerns. On the final checkout page there will be a drop down menu that will ask if you require the session to be sensory friendly. If so, simply click ‘yes’ and we will know to have it organised prior to your arrival.
What’s included in a sensory and disability adapted session?
– Volume levels throughout the experience are reduced
– Lighting is appropriately adjusted including no flash or strobe lighting
– Signing by Santa and his elf in Santa’s library is available
– Entire experience is wheelchair friendly
If you have any questions about sensory and disability sessions, please give us a ring at (053) 9121974 or email us email@example.com.
Safety measures to note:
– Tickets to Santa’s North Pole Experience will be available online from www.wexfordwinterland.com or by phone from (053) 9121974. No tickets will be sold from the Lantern Presents box office located on Rowe Street Lower for the time being in order to minimise unnecessary contact.
– Only one family will enter the Santa Experience at a time (maximum six persons per family) and will travel together into the experience and exit together when the experience ends.
– Santa and Mrs. Claus will have Perspex glass between them and all the guests. All additional Winterland staff on site will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
– Each session will have a suitable break before the next family may enter the experience during which time all counters, doors, seats and any other exposed spaces will be thoroughly sanitised by our onsite cleaning staff.
– A full sanitisation station will be located at the beginning of the experience where families will be required to sanitise their hands and receive a mask should they not already have one.
– All family check-ins will be entirely contactless from our Winterland Lobby, and no tickets will be taken over the counter.
– Appropriate signage relaying all Covid-19 guidelines and safety measures will be placed throughout the experience.
-This year’s Santa’s North Pole Experience is specially designed to safely allow one family through the experience at a time. As such, the experience will be permitted to move ahead under levels 1, 2, 3 & 4 laid out in the National Framework for Living with Covid-19. Should Ireland move into level 5 between November 21st and December 23rd a full refund will be issued for any tickets purchased.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Santa’s North Pole Experience this year and look forward to another wondrous Christmas season on the Quay!